Hero Subpage

Hero

Loading

The Future of Adtech: Should we all fear the digital duopoly?

26-Sep-2018
Headline Theatre
It is predicted that worldwide digital advertising expenditure could reach over $335bn by 2020, but when you consider that the digital duopoly of Facebook and Google were forecasted to account for 84% of all digital spend this year (excluding China), what does that mean for the future of adtech? How can adtech companies outside of the duopoly really survive when scrapping for that remaining 16% of ad spend? For all of the excitement around new technologies that should help campaigns be more targeted, more innovative, and more in touch with the consumer, advertisers are still struggling to hit the spot it seems when delivering the right ad to the consumer. But hope is not lost! In this keynote session with three industry adtech experts, we ask the question of what has gone wrong, but more importantly, how do we fix it?
Speakers
Dominic Joseph, CEO & Co-founder - Captify
Hannah Anderson, Director of Media, Creative & Brand Strategy - Media Chain
Nikos Acuna, Chief Visionary - Sizmek

REGISTER TODAY FOR 2019

Book your place today for the bigger, better and bolder ad:tech today.

Click here to register your interest »

SPONSORSHIP

Lead industry debate and meet future clients

Find out more »

2018 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME

Take a look at our exciting conference theme from 2018! 

Find out more »

  • This show surpassed my expectations for quality and quantity of attendees. A great speaker line up with quality insightful presentations that will not disappoint you.
    NICK BAMBER
    MEDIA DIRECTOR, BETSSON GROUP
  • I wish all panels would be like the one you organized. I saw great engagement level around and I had no doubts people were interested about content we presented.
    LUKASZ ZELEZNY
    Head of Organic Acquisition, uSwitch
  • For a brand representative is always ke to be able to share and compare experiences with colleagues from other industries and to hear first hand accounts from industry leaders around challenges end the evolution of the industry.
    GIOVANNI GRIBAUDO
    Group Head of Digital Marketing, Nomad Foods Europe
  • Bringing together a global brand like Nestlé and some of the world’s most creative entrepreneurs is a fantastic way to drive innovation and encourage collaborative solutions to real problems. The Next Big Thing at Ad:tech was a great way to execute this.
    GERARDO MAZZEO
    Global Innovation Director, Nestlé
  • From organisation to execution, ad:tech in London was amazing!
    EUGEN KNIPPEL
    Head of Growth Marketing, Adverity
  • A solid mix of vision and practical knowledge was on display, in a high quality event that was large enough to be varied but not so large you felt swamped.
    ANDY VALE
    Senior Copywriter, Infinity


PARTNERS

SPONSORS

 

KEEP ME INFORMED